]]>

Wayfaring Stranger

Russia 2006 -- Talk the Talk English classes

Here is my Russia 2006 "Talk the Talk" gallery (click here or on the image below):

title image for Russia 2006 gallery

Enjoy ...

P.S. there are 11 (that's right eleven!) movies in here ... can u spot em? :*))

Labels:

4 Responses to “Russia 2006 -- Talk the Talk English classes”:

  1. Thanks for reading my post and comments that follow ...
  2. RE: dscf0504.html:


    >The most funny photo I've ever had ;)

     

  3. RE: dscf0267.html:


    >I've never seen it too :-)

     

  4. RE: dscf0448.html:

    >Arboretum Park

    Park of over 300 kinds of trees

     

  5. RE: dscf0303.html:

    >I did! I did! I did see a CIMH! Check out : http://www.creaturesinmyhead.com/creature.php?date=120803

    Perfect match.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home