]]>

Wayfaring Stranger

Praise! Praise!

Latest on my Dad. He had his first 2 month checkup (about 1.5 weeks ago ... I'm a bad blogger). The doctor really down played the "swolen lymph node" xray. He said the technician made too much out of it, probably a shadow or something. So they are planning on surgery to remove the chemo port. So why is surgery good news??? Because they can leave the port in for up to 3 years as a contingency plan ... but they dont think that is necessary!

They wont say the "R" word (remission) until 4 years has passed, but you cant have 4 years unless you at least pass 6 months. Or at least that's the way I figure it :-)

I'm going to Arkansas this weekend to see the fam and it's my Dad's bday ... wooohooo what a present that is!

Keep up the prayers, it means a lot

0 Responses to “Praise! Praise!”:

  1. Thanks for reading my post and comments that follow ...

Post a Comment

<< Home