]]>

Wayfaring Stranger

Hidalgo Bible Club "End of School!!" beach party!

At Hidalgo Bible Club, we had a beach teamed party for our "End of School!!" party. It was mad chaos, and mad fun :)!! We played parachute games, relays, cake walk, built sand castles, and ate hot dogs and HOT cheetos. Here are the photos:

Labels:

1 Responses to “Hidalgo Bible Club "End of School!!" beach party!”:

  1. Thanks for reading my post and comments that follow ...
  2. Hi--I just saw you on peaceful rush support forum and thought I would ask you how you got the "about" to show up on your header? I'm also using a heavily modified peaceful rush theme, but the "about" doesn't show up...and I want other pages to show up too. Can you help? Please email me at: ahippychick@gmail.com.

    Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home