]]>

Wayfaring Stranger

Russia presentation

I am going to be giving a presentation at my Dad's church this weekend and I thought it would be cool to let you see it.

First, let me note a couple of things:

  • I dont usually create webpages with a "best viewed in resolution x*y", but since this is a fullscreen presentation ... this page is best viewed in at least 1024x768 resolution
  • This is a fullscreen webpage, so press F11 after you click on the link below
  • You can move around the slides with Page Up, Page Down, Home, and End (these should do what you think they would do)
  • If you are using IE and move your mouse to the lower right corner, you should see a forward, back, and page menu
  • What you wont see is my witty commentary :-p

Ok, so now the legalities are out of the way, here is my Russia slideshow presentation. Hope you like it.

A link of interest inside the presentation is to my 2005 prayer and support letter.

If you would like to see the blog posts I made from Russia last year, click here.

Enjoy!

0 Responses to “Russia presentation”:

  1. Thanks for reading my post and comments that follow ...

Post a Comment

<< Home