]]>

Wayfaring Stranger

Vacation to Italy and Croatia -- photo gallery

My 09/2009 trip to Italy and Croatia

Hey everyone, I am finally getting my photos online from my trip to Europe.

NEW! poll feature ... please give feedback on the photos. Do you like it, vote it Good. Don't like it? Vote it bad. Let me know what kind of photog I am! :)

Labels: ,

4 Responses to “Vacation to Italy and Croatia -- photo gallery”:

  1. Thanks for reading my post and comments that follow ...
  2. RE: dscf3221.html:

    I want to go there!

     

  3. RE: dscf4283.html:

    No beard!!!!
    We haven't seen you in a while! :-)

     

  4. RE: dscf4097.html:

    Ha, you do own hair now! :-) All I could remember earlier from looking at pictures was the cool hat. Now, I can go to bed. ha!

     

  5. RE: dscf3726.html:

    >Grandpa???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home