Ready to go!
We have a great team this year (am I hope to post a lot of photos when I get back)! The team is larger than the past 2 years. It is large enough for the Russian Kompas team to create 6 classes (instead of 5)! This is the most English class offerings yet.
Not only are there 6 classes, but they are all in the same building. Which is a blessing because it makes the travel arrangements soooo much easier. I am sure this is a load off Darin's mind (the Kompass director).
Ways to pray:
- That more students than ever will hear the gospel and respond!
- Enough students enroll to fill the 6 classes
- That the classrooms will remain available for both weeks (sometimes managers get scared or intimidated)
- Students continue with the classes (some always drop out)
- Several team members have had personal and family crisises, pray for health and peace for them
- Travel safety and all connections are made
- God can do "exceeding abundantly beyond what we ask or think"; so pray that we think BIG and ask BIG!
A great big thank you to all who have given to and prayed for this trip already! Keep it up!!!!
posted by iWantToKeepAnon at 11:25 PM |