]]>

Wayfaring Stranger

Ready to go!

Ok, so not COMPLETELY ready ... but getting there. I have a few more items to pick up and I still yet have to pack. But I AM getting pumped.

We have a great team this year (am I hope to post a lot of photos when I get back)! The team is larger than the past 2 years. It is large enough for the Russian Kompas team to create 6 classes (instead of 5)! This is the most English class offerings yet.

Not only are there 6 classes, but they are all in the same building. Which is a blessing because it makes the travel arrangements soooo much easier. I am sure this is a load off Darin's mind (the Kompass director).

Ways to pray:

  1. That more students than ever will hear the gospel and respond!
  2. Enough students enroll to fill the 6 classes
  3. That the classrooms will remain available for both weeks (sometimes managers get scared or intimidated)
  4. Students continue with the classes (some always drop out)
  5. Several team members have had personal and family crisises, pray for health and peace for them
  6. Travel safety and all connections are made
  7. God can do "exceeding abundantly beyond what we ask or think"; so pray that we think BIG and ask BIG!

A great big thank you to all who have given to and prayed for this trip already! Keep it up!!!!

2 Responses to “Ready to go!”:

  1. Thanks for reading my post and comments that follow ...
  2. O.K. spammer I have you in my sites. Fire in the hole!

    Just kidding! Nice blog! I see you got the NavBar trick to work.
    The first time I ran a validation check on the html at my site I found over 200 errors! Most from me but several because of the code from blogger. The navbar, the script for comments and my profile pic were all missing code or had poorly written code.
    Man I thought I had alot of links on my site! If you want to see how I wrote the code to categorize them see my source code.
    My this post is getting long. For more on my life story you know where to find me. Later!

     

  3. P.S. Do you want a Gmail account? They are free! Just drop me a line and I will email you one. I have 200 invites to give away! Email me at sanman294@gmail.com . To find out what GMail is look here. http://mail.google.com/mail/help/about.html
    If all of the link can not be see try this link http://tinyurl.com/7njxb

     

Post a Comment

<< Home