]]>

Wayfaring Stranger

Our Week

Hello all,

Our week has been really different this year. Instead of visiting different universities every day, we have "free time" each day.  HA!!!! Free time, yeah right. The free time is setup so that we can invite students to hang out and build relationships.

Well, some of our students have morning classes and some have afternoon classes. So Julie and I were "tag teamed" all last week. Some of the students met us in the morning and some in the afternoon. I bet we walked the city a dozen times. But the relationships this year are better than ever.

And, as a "coincidence", Darin just got a team of 6 stint-ers (1 year short term missions). And their main mission for this next year will be to personally follow up with the students from the English "Talk the Talk" classes. So I am really excited about what the coming year has in store for Ekaterinburg.

Unfortunately all the running has kept me from emailing y'all, but fortunately we have made great friends. When I get home, I'll put up my photos and tell you about the students.

But now, I gotta run. I need to break in the new teaching team. :-D

1 Responses to “Our Week”:

  1. Thanks for reading my post and comments that follow ...
  2. Rodney,

    Sounds like your working hard but having a wonderful time. I can't wait to hear all about it. Just so you know... Terry's dad passed away today. Terry and Tammy are on thier way to Indianna to be with family. Please pray for Terry. I know it will be hard for him. I'ts never easy to let go. I'll pray for you as well.

    Take care,
    Brenda

     

Post a Comment

<< Home