]]>

Wayfaring Stranger

Good riddance DST

Ok, so the election is BIG news right now but all I have to say is "good riddance DST"!

I was reading up on daylight savings time and found that some meddling "morning person" lawmaker was riding out in the countryside at ~7-8 am during the summer and saw a house with the shudders closed and the lights off. He asked his driver why this was and the driver said it wasn't time for work yet. I.e. they were not up yet ... GASP! Asleep with the sun up?!? That must be fixed. So the lawmaker returned to Parliment (it was in England I think) and started lobbying for daylight savings time.

If I'm a night person and I see people going to bed too early, why can't I start night savings time or NST? Force everybody to sleep in 1 hour so that they can stay up till Letterman. Sounds like a good idea to me!

If you would like to contribute to my election fund, you can send me money via paypal :-P

2 Responses to “Good riddance DST”:

  1. Thanks for reading my post and comments that follow ...
  2. You certainly have my vote on that one! Maybe you can get it on the ballots the next time around?

     

  3. "night savings time"

    Wouldn't it be "Nightdark Savings Time"? :-P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home